Consider New Construction Now Before It’s Too Late in Lantana
Lantana has been a growing, thriving community now for more than 12 years. During that time, we’ve seen a constant stream of development, new neighborhoods, new builders and a wide variety of home styles. In Lantana, there is something for everyone, including opportunities to move up or down without going too far. Personally, I love new construction, so much so that my husband and I have built five new homes ourselves!
We’ve seen the market heating up this last year and building has again accelerated. We’re up to 3,200 homes with another 800 coming. Interestingly enough it won’t be too much longer before new construction in Lantana will come to an end. We have just 4-6 more years of growth.
Here are some other great facts:
• Newport is in the last phase of Bellaire/90s lots with 23 left to sell.
• Reata/70s will be delivering lots in January for Highland and Standard Pacific.
• Barrington, in the northeast parcel of Lantana, will be the next neighborhood to be developed.
• Current builders are Darling, Highland, Lionsgate, Standard Pacific and Newport. American Legend has one spec to sell.
Now that Lantana has a little age under its belt, we are seeing a trend of people selling their current property and buying new construction. Maybe you’re not a new home junkie, like me, but you have been thinking about a new home. Well there are good reasons to upgrade to new.
• Only 800 new houses until completion, time to get in that new house before it’s too late.
• Interest rates are still low, houses are selling quickly, it is time to get up and go.
• Better floor plan for your family, lots of great options.
• All new means under warranty, less stress and maintenance.
When you’re ready to make a move, make sure to use a real estate agent for your new home purchase. This is a big mistake many people make. How are you going to know what homes really are selling for, if you are over-upgrading, or if the price you are paying is fair to the market? Plus, using an agent well-trained in new construction you have an advocate working on your behalf to help you make your new house the best it can be.
Look for an agent who is passionate about new builds, who knows how to negotiate, and can help you make important decisions for your home. Most of all have fun, don’t let the stress get to you, and remember it will be worth it in the end.
Tisha’s Tips: Can’t move right now? A fresh new trend in new builds is lots of white. That is right think white. Brighten your house by painting your cream or dark color trim, cabinets and doors white. You will be surprised at how fresh and new your house feels and it is sure to add value when it is time to sell your home.
By Tisha White
by Jim Bridges Lantana HOA This year’s Music on the Green may have been the best year yet. I know
See You On The Sidelines Hanging in a glass case in my office are nine finisher medals from various obstacle-course
On a hill in Argyle stands a house that healing built, a place of serenity and tranquility for those on their